HomeForum
Best View on: Firefox Chrome Opera Edge

[PRIMA EDIZIONE] Torneo PES 2011 World Cup

QUESTO POST TI E/' PIACIUTO? DILLO A TUTTI I TUOI AMICI!

Condividi su Facebook Facebook Condividi su Twitter Twitter Condividi su Orkut Orkut Condividi su MySpace MySpace Condividi su Delicious Delicious Condividi su Technorati Technorati
Noob (active) User
Noob (active) User
    Windows XP Internet Explorer 8
Grz inviati: 1 volte
Grz ricevuti: 0 volte
Joni, i have done a match with you (i'm japan remember? : Wink : ) and i think that you are one of the 3 best players of the tournament.. : Chessygrin :
Immagine
Noob User
Noob User
    Windows 7 Opera
Grz ricevuti: 2 volte
mascarinho1993 ha scritto:Joni, i have done a match with you (i'm japan remember? : Wink : ) and i think that you are one of the 3 best players of the tournament.. : Chessygrin :

He's not, he's a very naughty boy!
Noob (active) User
Noob (active) User
    Windows 7 Chrome
Grz inviati: 0 volte
samh33 ha scritto:
mascarinho1993 ha scritto:Joni, i have done a match with you (i'm japan remember? : Wink : ) and i think that you are one of the 3 best players of the tournament.. : Chessygrin :

He's not, he's a very naughty boy!

I'm online I'm waiting!
Noob (active) User
Noob (active) User
    Windows 7 Chrome
non chiedetemi più di giocare se devo sfidare gente che non utilizza il joypad....ho perso 2 a 0 ma ho staccato volontariamente all ottantacinquesimo perchè quella grafica mi fa innervosire, o si gioca ad armi pari con una regola precisa tutti col joypad o tutti col nunk altrimenti cosi si falsa tutto...
Noob User
Noob User
    Windows 7 Opera
Thank you Peppeddu for your gracious post. I play using the playmaker controls, which I think is the most fun way to play the game. I actually have quite a bad record against people using the classic control method, so I was very pleased to win!

Thank you anyway for the game, it was disappointing that we were disconnected on 90 minutes; I hope your frustration at losing wasn't the reason that the connection was lost ...
Noob (active) User
Noob (active) User
    Windows 7 Chrome
samh33 ha scritto:Thank you Peppeddu for your gracious post. I play using the playmaker controls, which I think is the most fun way to play the game. I actually have quite a bad record against people using the classic control method, so I was very pleased to win!

Thank you anyway for the game, it was disappointing that we were disconnected on 90 minutes; I hope your frustration at losing wasn't the reason that the connection was lost ...

sam33 one day give me a rematch with the traditional method? congratulations and good luck
Noob User
Noob User
    Windows 7 Opera
samh33 ha scritto:Thank you Peppeddu for your gracious post. I play using the playmaker controls, which I think is the most fun way to play the game. I actually have quite a bad record against people using the classic control method, so I was very pleased to win!

sam33 one day give me a rematch with the traditional method? congratulations and good luck

The first Wii PES game (2008) only had playmaker controls, so you could argue that the traditional method is the one I used :)

I am rubbish with the classic controller, too many fiddly button combinations to get my head around
Noob (active) User
Noob (active) User
    Symbian Mozilla
freddy k oggi é già mercoledì.. Fatti sentire, ci sono anche questo pomeriggio, già sono passati 3 giorni..
Immagine
Noob (active) User
Noob (active) User
    Windows Vista Internet Explorer 7
mascarinho1993 ha scritto:freddy k oggi é già mercoledì.. Fatti sentire, ci sono anche questo pomeriggio, già sono passati 3 giorni..

Hey ciao bello, aggiungimi sono On
Noob (active) User
Noob (active) User
già fatto, ti aspetto On.. tra poco Brasile - Giappone^^
Immagine
Noob (active) User
Noob (active) User
brasile - giappone 3-2 ..match molto fortunato per il brasile che segna il gol decisivo a 5 minuti dalla fine.. il giappone spreca troppo ed è sfortunato.. decisivo kakà in forma -.- complimenti, ma senza quel kakà rosso che in pratica ha fatto tutti e tre i gol sarebbe finita diversamente..
Immagine
Noob (active) User
Noob (active) User
Giappone molto + superiore nel gioco del brasile, x demerito mio, ma il risultato dice: BRASILE 3 GIAPPONE 2
Sei molto bravo
Noob (active) User
Noob (active) User
freddy.k ha scritto:Giappone molto + superiore nel gioco del brasile, x demerito mio, ma il risultato dice: BRASILE 3 GIAPPONE 2
Sei molto bravo

grazie, anche tu : Wink :
Immagine
Noob (active) User
Noob (active) User
    Windows 7 Chrome
Grz ricevuti: 1 volte
when i could play a quarter final vs julien ?
Wii User
Wii User
    Windows 7 Firefox
Grz inviati: 19 volte
peppeddu84 ha scritto:non chiedetemi più di giocare se devo sfidare gente che non utilizza il joypad....ho perso 2 a 0 ma ho staccato volontariamente all ottantacinquesimo perchè quella grafica mi fa innervosire, o si gioca ad armi pari con una regola precisa tutti col joypad o tutti col nunk altrimenti cosi si falsa tutto...

concordio vivamente perchè questi due stili sono davvero diversi come velocità di gioco e ,soprattuto, nello scatto del giocatore che praticamente sui calcio d'angoli e impossibile evitare il gol e se si sbaglia è solo per la scarzezza del giocatore che ha colpitoil pallone di testa.
Wii User
Wii User
    Windows XP Chrome
Grz inviati: 6 volte
Grz ricevuti: 5 volte
have to report a!
CROATIA FRANCE-??????????
is a week that aspect that connects Kamahl to play the game! now send me an email and tell me that is plugged into the wii wii !!!..... I go, I find it online and send them an invitation to play ....... but no answer. ...... I repeat the same thing eight times, but no response from Kamahl.
hackwii up is not connected, I find it connected for five minutes, send them the beauty of six-mail messages ..... but is not responding and disconnects from hackwii, but the Wii is always connected and not responding to my invitation! ! I'm broke!
JONATHAN095

Immagine

Immagine
Noob (active) User
Noob (active) User
    Windows 7 Firefox
Sorry wasnt at my wii/pc the last hour, but you dont have to get that impatient...
we can play now
Immagine
Noob (active) User
Noob (active) User
    Windows 7 Firefox

France 1:1 Croatia
Penalties: 5:3

Possession: 59:41
Shots (on goal): 10(4) : 7(3)

0:1 Klasnic (Corluka) 37'
1:1 Anelka (Clichy) 76'
Immagine
Noob (active) User
Noob (active) User
    Windows Vista Chrome
Grz inviati: 2 volte

Czech Republic (Sam) 1-3 Slovakia (Les)

33 Valzzak 0-1
50 Plasil 1-1
73 Jagao 1-2
81 Halitam 1-3

Sam and I are no stranger to each other in PES and this could have gone either way. Fortunately for me and not so for Sam, Cech had a stinker of a game in goal. Czech Republic struggled with the Slovakians attacks which were very accurate. Party time in Bratislava for the minnows.
pes 2011 friend code: 1162 6915 3097
Goldeneye fc: 0507-8332-3913
Wii User
Wii User
Grz inviati: 21 volte
Grz ricevuti: 25 volte

Czech Republic (Sam) 1-3 Slovakia (Les)

33 Valzzak 0-1
50 Plasil 1-1
73 Jagao 1-2
81 Halitam 1-3

Sam and I are no stranger to each other in PES and this could have gone either way. Fortunately for me and not so for Sam, Cech had a stinker of a game in goal. Czech Republic struggled with the Slovakians attacks which were very accurate. Party time in Bratislava for the minnows.

Perchè l'avete giocata oggi???
"In guerra basta un attimo di esitazione e sei cibo per vermi." (Snake)
GREGORINHO

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine

Sponsor

Sponsor

PrecedenteProssimo

Torna a Tornei