HomeForum
Best View on: Firefox Chrome Opera Edge

[PRIMA EDIZIONE] Torneo PES 2011 World Cup

QUESTO POST TI E/' PIACIUTO? DILLO A TUTTI I TUOI AMICI!

Condividi su Facebook Facebook Condividi su Twitter Twitter Condividi su Orkut Orkut Condividi su MySpace MySpace Condividi su Delicious Delicious Condividi su Technorati Technorati
Noob User
Noob User
    Windows 7 Opera
Grz inviati: 1 volte
Grz ricevuti: 2 volte
Sorry, have we played too early? I thought it was the correct time.

Google translate:-

Ci dispiace, abbiamo giocato troppo presto? Ho pensato che fosse l'ora esatta.
Wii User
Wii User
    Windows Vista Internet Explorer 7
Grz inviati: 21 volte
Grz ricevuti: 25 volte
samh33 ha scritto:Sorry, have we played too early? I thought it was the correct time.

Ci dispiace, abbiamo giocato troppo presto? Ho pensato che fosse l'ora esatta.

Samh33 scusami, io mi trovo a disagio in queste situazioni, lo so che non ci potrebbe fare niente se avete giocato un giorno prima, ma il regolamento dice da lunedì alla domenica, siccome nel periodo pasquale ad altri giocatori abbiamo proibito di giocare partite prima del tempo stabilito dal regolamento non possiamo fare eccezioni... Scusatemi tanto mettetevi d'accordo tra di voi per rigiocare la partita... Grazie e scusatemi ancora...

Samh33 sorry, I'm uncomfortable in these situations, I know that there could not do anything if you've played a day earlier, but the regulation says from Monday to Sunday during Easter because we have allowed other players to play games before the time established by regulation can not make exceptions ... Excuse me, make yourself much agree with each of you to replay the game ... Thanks and sorry again ...
"In guerra basta un attimo di esitazione e sei cibo per vermi." (Snake)
GREGORINHO

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine
Noob (active) User
Noob (active) User
    Windows Vista Chrome
Grz inviati: 2 volte
Grz ricevuti: 0 volte
This tournament has not been organised very well...

When two teams from the same group qualify they should not meet again in the knockout stages until the final should they continue to progress that far.

If we want to do the tournament properly then we should replay all of the round of 16 games. I should have played Zlatan or Pilots in the round of 16. So the tournament is flawed regardless
pes 2011 friend code: 1162 6915 3097
Goldeneye fc: 0507-8332-3913
Noob (active) User
Noob (active) User
    Windows 7 Chrome
Grz inviati: 0 volte
Grz ricevuti: 1 volte
russie - serbie
4-1

russie is in semifinal

well played julien
Wii User
Wii User
Les82 ha scritto:This tournament has not been organised very well...

When two teams from the same group qualify they should not meet again in the knockout stages until the final should they continue to progress that far.

If we want to do the tournament properly then we should replay all of the round of 16 games. I should have played Zlatan or Pilots in the round of 16. So the tournament is flawed regardless

Les, you talk so just because you won and do not want to replay the game if I had lost rather be here to thank me, so do not throw mud at the tournament, the game is canceled because Sunday's game .... Hello
GREGORINHO

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine
Noob (active) User
Noob (active) User
    Windows 7 Firefox

Possession: 44:56
Shots (on goal): 9(2) : 9(5)

0:1 Ribery (Malouda) 13'
0:2 Anelka 90+'

South Africa played very well but in the end the higher qualified players won the match.
Immagine
Noob (active) User
Noob (active) User
    Windows 7 Firefox

Les, you talk so just because you won and do not want to replay the game if I had lost rather be here to thank me, so do not throw mud at the tournament, the game is canceled because Sunday's game .... Hello

Is it really THAT important WHEN they played? Isnt it more important that they played the game and the tournament can contunue...?
Immagine
Wii User
Wii User
zlatan1989 ha scritto:

Is it really THAT important WHEN they played? Isnt it more important that they played the game and the tournament can contunue...?

It is important because we have allowed other players to play games early in the Easter ...!!! It 's a matter of consistency of dates, from Monday to Sunday ...!!! No one here has the white tail ;)
GREGORINHO

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine
Noob (active) User
Noob (active) User
    Windows Vista Chrome
I know several players in the leagues play games on the sunday and post the result on the next day so they can be free to spend the week worrying about more important things like work and family life.

It makes everyone unhappy. Sam would feel unhappy to progress in such controversial circumstances and now I feel unhappy to continue. I am happy to play Sam we have played several times in league games. But if I win again I now have no further interest to play in this tournament, whats the point with all the bureaucracy. Common sense is lost on some I guess so should i win again I would wish either a Sam to play KamahI or allow kamahI a bye into the Final
Wii User
Wii User
Les82 ha scritto:I know several players in the leagues play games on the sunday and post the result on the next day so they can be free to spend the week worrying about more important things like work and family life.

It makes everyone unhappy. Sam would feel unhappy to progress in such controversial circumstances and now I feel unhappy to continue. I am happy to play Sam we have played several times in league games. But if I win again I now have no further interest to play in this tournament, whats the point with all the bureaucracy. Common sense is lost on some I guess so should i win again I would wish either a Sam to play KamahI or allow kamahI a bye into the Final

Les you withdraw from the tournament??
GREGORINHO

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine
Noob (active) User
Noob (active) User
    Windows 7 Chrome
register for the champion's league : Registrati o effettua il Login per visualizzare il link!. ... n-s-league
Wii User
Wii User
    Windows XP Firefox
Grz inviati: 19 volte
FREDDY K. sei tu il brasile vero?
io oggi e domani sono disponibile dopo le 14:30 o le 15:00 fino alle 18:00 più o meno
fatti sentire............
Noob User
Noob User
    Windows XP Internet Explorer 7
Grz inviati: 1 volte
Grz ricevuti: 2 volte

I understand that looking after a tournament such as this takes time and effort. I really appreciate you doing it.

However, myself and les both have a lot of experience in playing in tournaments such as this and are used to a little more flexibility in the rules.

I do not want to play the next round after being beaten fairly by Les. As I am the only person who could benefit from a replay, I think we shoud be allowed to keep the score from the first game.

That would be better than people quiting surely?
Noob (active) User
Noob (active) User
    Windows 7 Chrome
the big champion's league registration in peswiiforumdefan.com :
Registrati o effettua il Login per visualizzare il link!. ... n-s-league
Noob (active) User
Noob (active) User
    Windows Vista Chrome
Ok so having time to think. Here are my thoughts:

First of all I am sorry for getting annoyed. When we play these games its nice to play well again against tough opponents. Marcel and Sam are very very strong so to win these games is an achievement. To have to replay the game after I thought I earned the win is a tough thing to do as these are good players. It is awkward for me as i feel more pressure to prove its not a fluke result and awkward for Sam it might feel somewhat weird if he wins particularly if the margin is not by 2 goals as in the first game.

So maybe we could play again with a fresh start. Or play the game with an aggregate score maybe from the last game? I have surpassed my expectations after somehow getting past Marcel so what ever happens I think it has gone ok.

Sorry its is a bit of an awkward one. Ironically both Sam and I are quite likely to get clobbered by kamahI anyway
Wii User
Wii User
Les82 ha scritto:Ok so having time to think. Here are my thoughts:

First of all I am sorry for getting annoyed. When we play these games its nice to play well again against tough opponents. Marcel and Sam are very very strong so to win these games is an achievement. To have to replay the game after I thought I earned the win is a tough thing to do as these are good players. It is awkward for me as i feel more pressure to prove its not a fluke result and awkward for Sam it might feel somewhat weird if he wins particularly if the margin is not by 2 goals as in the first game.

So maybe we could play again with a fresh start. Or play the game with an aggregate score maybe from the last game? I have surpassed my expectations after somehow getting past Marcel so what ever happens I think it has gone ok.

Sorry its is a bit of an awkward one. Ironically both Sam and I are quite likely to get clobbered by kamahI anyway

Les you won ok ...!!! We close one eye and nothing happened, because Samh gave the OK to leave the result so ..
GREGORINHO

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine
Noob (active) User
Noob (active) User
    Windows 7 Chrome
Vieni registro non sarà deluso dalla concorrenza

Come register you will not be disappointed by the competition

Registrati o effettua il Login per visualizzare il link!. ... eague#8618

come and fight for the title of supreme champions league

vieni a lottare per il titolo di supremo champions league
Noob (active) User
Noob (active) User
WiiMaick94 ha scritto:FREDDY K. sei tu il brasile vero?
io oggi e domani sono disponibile dopo le 14:30 o le 15:00 fino alle 18:00 più o meno

WiiMaick94 quando vuoi tu scrivi un messaggio sul forum che giochiamo, ti aggiungo ci vediamo ON
Wii User
Wii User
    Windows XP Firefox
Grz inviati: 19 volte
freddy.k ha scritto:

WiiMaick94 quando vuoi tu scrivi un messaggio sul forum che giochiamo, ti aggiungo ci vediamo ON

scusa adesso mi sono conesso perchè oggi avevo un terribile mal di testa e non ho acceso ne il computer ne la wii mi scuso tanto spero di esserci domani sempre con questi orari
Noob (active) User
Noob (active) User
WiiMaick94 ha scritto:
freddy.k ha scritto:

scusa adesso mi sono conesso perchè oggi avevo un terribile mal di testa e non ho acceso ne il computer ne la wii mi scuso tanto spero di esserci domani sempre con questi orari

Ora non puoi???

Sponsor

Sponsor

PrecedenteProssimo

Torna a Tornei