HomeForum
Best View on: Firefox Chrome Opera Edge

[NEWS] Pimp My Wii 2.30

Hai una news? segnalala qua... potresti finire sul blog...

Moderatore: OmbraOscura

QUESTO POST TI E/' PIACIUTO? DILLO A TUTTI I TUOI AMICI!

Condividi su Facebook Facebook Condividi su Twitter Twitter Condividi su Orkut Orkut Condividi su MySpace MySpace Condividi su Delicious Delicious Condividi su Technorati Technorati
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
    Windows XP Chrome
Grz inviati: 46 volte
Grz ricevuti: 432 volte
Inviato: 19/03/2012, 9:11
Immagine

Il coder Attila rilascia un nuovo aggiornamento per il suo homebrew di sistema arrivato alla versione 2.30! ecco le novità:

Changelog:
Codice: Seleziona tutto
- Removes some informations (related to savegame) in TXT export, to lower its size (the CSV export is still complete).
- Fix the bug that could have changed the Wiimote number during Pimp utilisation.
- Compiled with devkitPPC 25-1 and libogc 1.8.10 (this introduce the support of the new Wiimotes RVL-CNT-01-TR).
- Using threads to try to fix (bypass) the freezes some people got during IOSes scan.
- Utilisation de threads pour essayer de contourner les blocages durant les scans d'IOS.
- Updated the d2x cIOS to v8.
- Added the d2x cIOS v9 (beta 47), available only on the mode "Install cIOS". It won't be installed on "Hack the Wii" or "Pass the test and fix problems".
Warning: It's writting nowhere that it's a beta, but it is. When the final version will be out, you must manually install the new version since pimp my wii does not differentiate beta and final versions.
- Added a little temporisation when doing an IOS reload.

PER AVERE UNA VISUALE COMPLETA DELLE GUIDE: TUTTE LE GUIDE (CLICCAMI)
Immagine
Immagine

Immagine

Sponsor

Sponsor

Torna a HackWii.it News